for as long as it takes.
For in life, there's no perfection.
But I want to find someone, who sees the beauty in my flaws,
who I share a spark with,
who I know I can feel happy all the time,
whether I am with him or not.
I hope to find someone when I am 24,
and get married when I am around 28.
But if this plan do fail, I have no fear,
as I still have a lot of time!
Child bearing age no longer limits me! and I am capable of taking care of myself!
As much as I live life, I love life!
I want to find a guy who loves life, enjoys life, but knows how to plan life well.
Indeed I met someone like that before, and I was hurt badly because I thought I lost the love of my life,
but actually, it's all because I forgot to look into one thing,
when I realise that he doesn't love me as much as he loved himself,
despite of having all the above qualities.
Until today, I still cannot forget,
for he is so close to ideal, yet unreachable.
Now, I know I will find someone,
who loves life. :D
Plan:
- Find a boyfriend when I am 24 and above.
- Get married after 2 years of relationship
- No limitations of years
I am so awesome that I know I will find someone awesome too. :D
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment